- ABA-Approved Law Schools Select the link to view the current listing of the schools with American Bar Association accreditation.
- The Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) Select the link to be directed to the LSAC website. LSAC is the umbrella organization for applying to law school, and there is a wealth of information included on this site.
- Internet Legal Research Group (ILRG) Select the link to access the ILRG site which has many helpful pre-law links.
- Find Law Select the link to access their pre-law page which has a lot of helpful links for the pre-law student.
- National Association for Law Placement (NALP) Select this link to access accurate legal employment data and information.
- Law:Fully Select this link to view LSAC’s blog exploring all aspects of law and legal education—the future of the legal profession, access to justice, diversity and inclusion, testing and assessment, law and technology, and more.
Links to Illinois Law Schools:
- University of Chicago Law School
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- DePaul University College of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- The John Marshall Law School
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Northwestern University School of Law
- Southern Illinois University School of Law